- Baltic Birch Plywood: High quality Baltic Birch Plywood is strong, durable and has a real wood finish. Ready to paint, stain or finish however you like!
- Auto Lift Doors: Auto lift gas actuators are mounted on both doors for an easy lift action.
- Highest Quality Components: Marine rim latches and Blum hinges are made to withstand serious off-road travels. The rim latches are made from solid stainless steel components and like all of our Blum hardware, soft close is standard.
- The kit is flat packed and shipped to you with all hardware included. Video instructions available!
- Weight: 40.75 lbs
- Box Dimensions: 46 × 16 × 4 in
Curvature is designed to be compatible with our interior panel kits.
*Not directly compatible with Sprinter factory headliners.
- CNC Cut Baltic Birch Plywood
- 2 x Rim latch
- 4 x Blum hinges
- 2 x Gas struts
- 18 x Cab fastener
- 22 x #6 x 1/2 in flat head silver screws
- 10 x #8 x 3/4 in pan head silver screws
- Length: 46 in
- Height: 15.38 in
- Width: 10.9 in (top) – 14 in (bottom)
Vans are unique, and how people choose to install our products will vary widely. For that reason we do not supply any hardware for installation or offer installation instructions. (We only provide hardware and instructions for the assembly. See video below!) For the Cabinets we suggest using rivet nuts and bolts or heavy duty sheet metal screws. You will need to align your Cabinets, mark where the structural elements of the van are, and pre-drill holes through the mounting plates for final install.